There are portable washers out there that can save the day! I’ll walk you through how they work, plus some reviews on different models to help you figure out which one is best for your needs. There’s also an FAQ at the end if you don’t want to read all this boring stuff in between (but please do!). Now go ahead and get started with getting that laundry finished up – we won’t judge
There are portable washers out there that can save the day! I’ll walk you through how they work, plus some reviews on different models to help you figure out which one is best for your needs.Giantex Portable Washing Machine, 2 in 1 Laundry Washer and Dryer Combo, 22lbs Capacity 13.2 lbs Washing 8.8 lbs Spinning, w/Timer Control, Built-in Drain Pump, Dorm Apartment Semi-Automatic Twin Tub Mini Washer is a good choice.l for you to choose.
There’s also an FAQ at the end if you don’t want to read all this boring stuff in between (but please do!). Now go ahead and get started with getting that laundry finished up – we won’t judge
Feature of product
- Extra Convenience from Twin Tub: Our portable washer features two separate tubs with dual functions, which brings you a lot of convenience in washing and spinning clothes at the same time. More, transparent cover allows you to check the washing/spinning process conveniently at any time.
- Separate Time Setting & Diversified Mode: There are 15 minutes washing time and 5 minutes spin-drying time to facilitate daily use. You can choose the suitable washing/spinning time according to your needs. Additionally, 3 selected modes (soft/standard/drain)lets choose the corresponding mode to wash clothes of different materials.
- Compact but Abundant Design: Twin tub design with large capacity increases laundry efficiency and helps you save precious time. The washing tub can accommodate up to 13.2 lbs of clothes, while the dryer tub can hold up to 8.8 lbs. Measuring 25” x 14.5” x 27.5”, this compact mini washer is suitable for apartments, dormitories, balconies and RVs
- High Performance & Silent Motor: Powerful motor performs well in durability, safety and smooth operation for low energy consumption and efficient laundry. 280W washing power and 160W spinner power free your hands with low noise. Besides, excess water will be automatically drained through the drain pipe when you turn the knob to drain.
What is the best portable power washer?
Portable power washers come in two types: gas or electric-powered. Both offer advantages and disadvantages that we will discuss below.
- Gas-powered portable power washers are more powerful than their electric counterparts, but they are also heavier, louder, more expensive, harder to handle, require fuel, more maintenance, and lower water pressure.
- Electric portable power washers are cheaper, quieter, smaller in size – which makes them easier to handle – but they are less powerful than gas-powered ones. They do not require fuel or maintenance, but they have lower water pressure.
Are portable washers good?
When you head out on a road trip, you never know what kind of a mess you’re going to end up in. There’s always one thing to be thankful for, though. You’ll never run out of hot water when you’ve got your portable washer with you.
Pros and Cons of Portable Washers
Band : Giantex